Nomex Balaclava -> Nomex IIIA | 8.4 oz | Universal Fit | Knit | Natural/White | For Fire Retardant Coveralls
Value: Cost per year for this Fire Resistant Balaclava: ~ $9.25
- PRICE of this gear DIVIDED by the YEARS you can wear it
- $36.99 ÷ 4 = $9.25 per year
- Compare Options: FR 100% Cotton | FR Cotton + Nylon | FR Modacrylic Blend
- Fabrics can last from 1-5 years therefore the value/cost per year changes with each fabric
Features: FR Balaclava
- Double Layer in Face Area
- Extra Long Neck Skirt
- Finished Edges Throughout -> Soft & Comfortable
- Can be worn with Nomex Coveralls
- Flame Retardant 100% Cotton is stiffer than other fabrics, but is comfortable.
- *Average Life of the Garment: 3 – 5 years, depending on use
- This garment is made from the most durable FR fabric, Nomex IIIA.
- Nomex (Nomex®Knit Flame resistant fabric)
- HRC 3 | Arc Rating ATPV 26.0 calories/cm2 | NFPA 2112
- For slightly more protection and durability See the FR Cotton/ Nylon Blend
- Mike, I’m New To Fire Resistant Clothes, Where Do I Start With Compliance?
- Minimum Clothing Requirements for NFPA 70E Compliance
Weight: Flame Resistant 8.4 ounces
Sizes: ***One Size Fits All***
Stock #: HNB2-NA (HNB2NA)
Laundry Care: Home Laundry is a GO! Download or View Laundry Instructions Click Here To Download Or View Laundry Instructions